Pending merger with US based Santa Fe Gold Corporation (OTCBB: SFEG) with projects in New Mexico US, creates a precious metal company with expanded global asset base including low-cost gold and silver producing assets, near term development assets, and exploration assets across emerging districts of Brazil and West Africa
– Lordsburg Mill a key strategic asset for the company, generating positive cash flow from the Summit Mine production, the mill has extra processing capacity for more than 400% increase in tonnage through-put to generate high-value metal concentrate product. Increased production can be achieved through the Company’s Mogollon and Lordsburg projects, or by toll milling of 3rd party ore from numerous mining districts of southern New Mexico and Arizona.
– The Ortiz Gold-Copper Project has a JORC Measured and Indicated Resource across two deposits, Lukas and Carache Canyon, of 1 million oz gold and 40.6 million lbs copper, and the Company will commence economic and metalurgical studies in tandem with environmental permitting upon completion of merger to bring the Project to a development decision.
– 93% ownership in major Brazilian gold project with recent Au-Cu discovery located in the highly mineralised Alta Floresta Mineral Province of the Juruena Belt in northern Mato Grosso state.
– West African projects located in highly prospective regions, with successful grassroots exploration defining multiple major gold anomalies in Mali South in 2012
– Exposure to large land holding in the new highly prospective Albany Fraser Belt of Western Australia
-Improved access to capital markets – dual listed on the ASX and also traded on a major US exchange or on the OTC Bulletin Board
– Complimentary management teams combine excellent mine production and project development experience with a strong record of successfull exploration to maximise value of resources and new discoveries
– Strong global institutional Shareholder support